Email Marketing ConsultantMarketing
Jelvix is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Consultant.
- Consultations on launching and implementing an email marketing strategy in the B2B segment in order to attract quality leads, increase sales funnel conversion and increase revenue
- Relevant working experience in IT companies (5+ years)
- Solid experience with using services for creating and managing email marketing campaigns (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.), marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc.), including automation, segmentation, campaign personalization
- Excellent knowledge of A/B testing and ability to track and adjust the performance indicators of email campaigns
- Implementing successful B2B email marketing strategies and a general understanding of the customer journey
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
What We Offer
Searching for the ideal job to be challenged professionally and personally? Get the chance to work with high-end IT professionals that create innovative solutions for any business and benefit from the following perks:
Flexible Work Schedule
Acquire a personalized schedule, so you can work when you are the most productive.
Days Off & Sick Leaves
Get 20 days off and 5 sick days reimbursed annually and benefit from a great work-life balance.
Obtain reimbursement for sports or massage to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
Improve your foreign language proficiency and communication skills with free-of-charge classes.
Corporate Learning System
Access a large knowledge base with a scheduled purchase of new literature to boost your expertise.
Courses & Certifications
Get compensation for external courses, conferences, or certification after your Adaptation period.
Individual Development Plans
Receive the Yearly Individual Development Plan to build a lucrative and enjoyable career path.
Work with us from anywhere
Become a part of the global network of talent numbering more than XX people in XX+ countries.