Head of MarketingMarketing
Jelvix is looking for a proactive, result-oriented Head of Marketing with a positive mindset.
- Achieve revenue targets
- Hire, onboard, and lead new employees
- Work with metrics and KPIs to improve the efficiency of the go-to-market strategy
- Develop and manage new channels
- Manage marketing budget and reports, improve ROI
- Create playbooks, and flows for the marketing team
- Experience in IT marketing (outsourcing/outstaffing) (2-4 years)
- Experience in creating and managing a successful marketing strategy
- Experience with various marketing channels (SEO, ABM, performance marketing, etc.)
- Successful cooperation with the sales department (Lead Gen, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Manager)
- Experience in leading and mentoring marketing teams (1-3)
- Engilsh upper-intermediate (B2+)
What We Offer
Searching for the ideal job to be challenged professionally and personally? Get the chance to work with high-end IT professionals that create innovative solutions for any business and benefit from the following perks:
Flexible Work Schedule
Acquire a personalized schedule, so you can work when you are the most productive.
Days Off & Sick Leaves
Get 20 days off and 5 sick days reimbursed annually and benefit from a great work-life balance.
Obtain reimbursement for sports or massage to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
Improve your foreign language proficiency and communication skills with free-of-charge classes.
Corporate Learning System
Access a large knowledge base with a scheduled purchase of new literature to boost your expertise.
Courses & Certifications
Get compensation for external courses, conferences, or certification after your Adaptation period.
Individual Development Plans
Receive the Yearly Individual Development Plan to build a lucrative and enjoyable career path.
Work with us from anywhere
Become a part of the global network of talent numbering more than XX people in XX+ countries.