Junior Marketing Specialist (Freelancing)
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing Team. Hourly cooperation. Flexible work schedule.
- Assisting in the implementation of the Social Selling strategy, including:
content writing (texts preparation for Linkedin posts and comments)
prospects search according to company ICP
interaction with target audience (comments, reactions, invites, etc.)
- Key accounts activities monitoring
- Results collecting and reporting
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team
- Supporting the adherence to brand standards and communication strategy
- Understanding how Social Selling works
- Experience using social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) for business purposes
- Experience with social media marketing automation tools
- Good prospects research skills (ability to find key accounts and profiles according to ICP)
What We Offer
Searching for the ideal job to be challenged professionally and personally? Get the chance to work with high-end IT professionals that create innovative solutions for any business and benefit from the following perks:
Flexible Work Schedule
Acquire a personalized schedule, so you can work when you are the most productive.
Days Off & Sick Leaves
Get 20 days off and 5 sick days reimbursed annually and benefit from a great work-life balance.
Obtain reimbursement for sports or massage to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
Improve your foreign language proficiency and communication skills with free-of-charge classes.
Corporate Learning System
Access a large knowledge base with a scheduled purchase of new literature to boost your expertise.
Courses & Certifications
Get compensation for external courses, conferences, or certification after your Adaptation period.
Individual Development Plans
Receive the Yearly Individual Development Plan to build a lucrative and enjoyable career path.
Work with us from anywhere
Become a part of the global network of talent numbering more than XX people in XX+ countries.