Jelvix is looking for an experienced and proactive Sales Development Representative
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified leads
- Search for new leads through different channels
- Set up quality meetings and appointments with leads
- Experience with the service (outsource/outstaff) IT field (1-2 years)
- Understanding of main programming languages, frameworks, and processes
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
- Understanding of best practices of prospecting tactics
- Experience with Upwork, Linkedin
- Readiness to communicate via different channels: emails, messages, phone calls, video calls
- Proactive approach in work, curiosity
- Self-organization, discipline, strategic and result-orientation
What We Offer
Searching for the ideal job to be challenged professionally and personally? Get the chance to work with high-end IT professionals that create innovative solutions for any business and benefit from the following perks:
Flexible Work Schedule
Acquire a personalized schedule, so you can work when you are the most productive.
Days Off & Sick Leaves
Get 20 days off and 5 sick days reimbursed annually and benefit from a great work-life balance.
Obtain reimbursement for sports or massage to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
Improve your foreign language proficiency and communication skills with free-of-charge classes.
Corporate Learning System
Access a large knowledge base with a scheduled purchase of new literature to boost your expertise.
Courses & Certifications
Get compensation for external courses, conferences, or certification after your Adaptation period.
Individual Development Plans
Receive the Yearly Individual Development Plan to build a lucrative and enjoyable career path.
Work with us from anywhere
Become a part of the global network of talent numbering more than XX people in XX+ countries.