Senior Python DeveloperSoftware Engineering
Jelvix is looking for an experienced and initiative Senior Python Developer
- Design, develop and maintain complex software solutions using Python
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Perform code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards
- Mentor and guide junior developers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices
- Python, Django (5+ years of experience)
- Graphene-python, Celery, FastApi
- Experience with database design and management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in IoT field
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
What We Offer
Searching for the ideal job to be challenged professionally and personally? Get the chance to work with high-end IT professionals that create innovative solutions for any business and benefit from the following perks:
Flexible Work Schedule
Acquire a personalized schedule, so you can work when you are the most productive.
Days Off & Sick Leaves
Get 20 days off and 5 sick days reimbursed annually and benefit from a great work-life balance.
Obtain reimbursement for sports or massage to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
Improve your foreign language proficiency and communication skills with free-of-charge classes.
Corporate Learning System
Access a large knowledge base with a scheduled purchase of new literature to boost your expertise.
Courses & Certifications
Get compensation for external courses, conferences, or certification after your Adaptation period.
Individual Development Plans
Receive the Yearly Individual Development Plan to build a lucrative and enjoyable career path.
Work with us from anywhere
Become a part of the global network of talent numbering more than XX people in XX+ countries.