Jelvix is looking for a self-organized Sales Manager with a positive mindset
- Convert leads from SDR team
- Manage sales pipeline and increase SQL to Won conversion rate
- Nurture leads and build relationships with potential customers
- Sales experience in the service (outsource/outstaff) IT field (1-3 years)
- Understanding of main programming languages, frameworks, and processes
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
- Understanding of best practices of the negotiation process, sales tactics (SPIN selling)
- Experience in drafting commercial proposals, and contracts
- Experience with high-ticket, and enterprise sales
What We Offer
Searching for the ideal job to be challenged professionally and personally? Get the chance to work with high-end IT professionals that create innovative solutions for any business and benefit from the following perks:
Flexible Work Schedule
Acquire a personalized schedule, so you can work when you are the most productive.
Days Off & Sick Leaves
Get 20 days off and 5 sick days reimbursed annually and benefit from a great work-life balance.
Obtain reimbursement for sports or massage to maintain your mental and physical well-being.
Improve your foreign language proficiency and communication skills with free-of-charge classes.
Corporate Learning System
Access a large knowledge base with a scheduled purchase of new literature to boost your expertise.
Courses & Certifications
Get compensation for external courses, conferences, or certification after your Adaptation period.
Individual Development Plans
Receive the Yearly Individual Development Plan to build a lucrative and enjoyable career path.
Work with us from anywhere
Become a part of the global network of talent numbering more than XX people in XX+ countries.